5 Questions to ask yourself if you want to contest a Will
- Have you or a loved one been unfairly treated or been left out of a Will completely?
- Has someone died close to you that did not have a Will and you are worried about what you may be entitled to?
- Do you believe that your loved one has made a Will when they were incapable of doing so?
- Do you think there was undue pressure on a loved one when making theirs Will?
- Do you think there was fraud in the creation of a Will?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be able to challenge a Will and the Wills and Estate team at Dawson & Gardiner can help you.
At Dawson & Gardiner, our lawyers have many years experience in challenging and contesting wills to make sure that beneficiaries get a fair deal. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
As with all areas of Wills and Estate Law, each matter is unique to those involved and everyone’s circumstances will be different. If you have further questions about this subject, please contact our Wills & Estate lawyers at Dawson & Gardiner on 02 4954 8666